At Pinnacle Computer Services, the health and safety of our customers, our employees, and our community are at the heart of everything we do. We will remain open and available to serve our customers regardless of future developments. If you visit our office, know that we have implemented increased cleaning procedures in high-touch areas and have educated our employees on best practices recommended by the CDC.
Rest assured that Pinnacle Computer Services will continue to offer our highest levels of service to you as this dynamic situation evolves.
Our staff have been instructed with the following:
- Do not come to work if they or a member of their family is sick;
- Verify the contact person, location and hours of any on-site work that you request;
- Follow our communicated health hygiene practices as well as follow any guidelines you might have adopted at your place of business;
- If onsite work is not requested, we will work with you to determine what can be remotely coordinated; and,
- If there is any anticipated impact to your deliverables or deadlines, to communicate with you as early as possible and co-develop a revised plan of action.
Many of our customers have enrolled with us in monitoring services, anti-virus protection, system patching and support services, all of which allow us to be an extension of your business. Through monitoring, we can help you with a proactive approach to your computers and servers. Our support services allow you to pre-pay for support, which is offered at a reduced rate and provides preferred customer benefits to those businesses that have subscribed. If you have immediate concerns or needs, we encourage you to take advantage of the digital services we offer.
Pinnacle will leverage our technology to not only support our customers and their employees but also protect our employees as we continue to learn more about the COVID-19 outbreak and how local and state governments may react. Please continue to email firstname.lastname@example.org to open service tickets or by calling 812.492-6599 to speak with someone at our Help Desk.
We are monitoring the developments of the virus in accordance with the CDC and will continue to keep the health of our customers, employees and the larger community at the forefront. As always, we are stronger together and we look forward to working through this situation with you. We are available to assist you if you need us.
Leave a Reply