SonicWall next-generation firewalls give you the network security, control and visibility your organization needs to innovate and grow quickly. Our award-winning hardware and virtual firewalls integrate tightly with a broad range of products, services and technologies to create a complete high-performance security solution that scales to fit your needs.
Next Generation Firewalls
- Block more attacks with Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI) & Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI) technologies
- Prevent advanced threats with cloud-based and on-box threat prevention featuring multi-engine sandboxing, anti-malware, intrusion prevention, web filtering and more
- Decrypt and inspect TLS/SSL and SSH traffic in real time
- Gain faster performance through a high-speed multi-core hardware architecture
- Add high-speed wireless using the built-in wireless controller
- Eliminate breaches for public, private and hybrid cloud environments
- Defend against cross-virtual-machine attacks and side-channel attacks
- Deploy common network-based intrusion, application and protocol protection
- Eliminate unauthorized access to protected virtual data stores
- Prevent service disruptions of virtual ecosystems
Wireless Network Security
- Achieve the performance benefits of 802.11ac Wave 2
- Enhance capacity with 4×4 MU-MIMO
- Add multi-gigabit wireless throughput using the 2.5-GbE port
- Utilize three radios, including a dedicated security radio
- Inspect all wireless traffic with deep packet inspection
- Incorporate three radios, including dedicated security radio
Firewall Security Services
- Advanced Gateway Security Suite (AGSS) – Utilize a suite of full security services for SonicWall firewalls
- Gateway Security Services – Get real-time protection with gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention and application intelligence and control
- Content Filtering Services – Manage access to inappropriate, unproductive, and even illegal and malicious web content
- Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service (CASS) – Remove junk email at the gateway with one-click activation
- Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) – Stop unknown zero-day attacks at the gateway with automated remediation using cloud-based multi-engine sandboxing
- Achieve LAN-like application performance over the WAN
- Scan for intrusions and malware
- Cut down on duplicate information and reduce latency through data de-duplication, byte caching and file caching
- Improve browser response times with HTTP (web) caching
- Decrease latency and chattiness through protocol optimization
Contact us for more information about SonicWall and Palo Alto Firewalls and how your business my be at risk.
Need help with your Firewall Solution?
In this contact us form you can request information to start the discussion about your needs.